Sunday, August 10, 2008

Getting closer

On Friday we passed the eight-week-til-our-holiday mark. Both of us are so looking forward to it we can hardly stand it. I have been practicing taking photos with the new camera, mostly of poor Huffle who has learned to hate the sounds of the flash firing up, ready for extreme polar bear photography!

Every night, the boy Google Earth's the tundra buggy in Churchill. Unsurprisingly, it hasn't moved in the past two days. But we could see polar bears right outside which is THRILLING.

My boss is starting to realise that I will be away for a whole month, and oh my god who is going to do my work? It's kind of funny but I do feel a bit sorry for her. I do a lot of things that she doesn't have the technical knowledge to manage so I think a lot of things will be waiting until I get back. Oh well.

No comments: